'I think therefore I am.'  Descartes            'I AM THAT I AM.'  Exodus.3.        'I am what I am.'  La Cage aux Folles

30 August 2015

Wuthering Heights

Wuthering Heights
Shake and Stir Theater Company
4th October 2014
Wuthering Heights at the Cremorne theatre starred the extremely dashing Ross Balbuziente as Heathcliffe and some very beautiful, elegant, themed costumes by Leigh Alexander Buchanan (seen below). Quite an impressive production with such a stylish big set amazing lighting and projections, striking music and (spoiler so don't read) a huge thunder and lightning storm on stage with drenching rain (yes it was pouring). Gerry Connolly looked amazing and imposing with a quite daunting role as the nanny/narrator with a lot of dialogue to try and get out with an accent. I had hoped they could have stayed on stage a little longer for the ovation. A handsome cast as 'Shake and Stir Theatre Co.' are. So busy and so wonderful. 










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...