'I think therefore I am.'  Descartes            'I AM THAT I AM.'  Exodus.3.        'I am what I am.'  La Cage aux Folles

20 July 2012

Imagine


Yes the world could be a better place without the political and religious right. It could be better without the hatred brought about by the misconception that  we are better than others. It could be better if we wanted no more than what was a fair share and no more. It would be better if we considered life as the most important thing we should honour and value. I am not better than you. I do not know what is best for you. My values are not the rule by which you must lead your life. Morality comes not from some magic on high, it comes from respect. I do not hide behind what some other person claims comes from a god. I do not hide behind a flag. I do not hide behind my money. I do not hide behind my race, my height , my sex, my love, my age, my clothes, my century, my school, or anything that is mine. I do not hide at all and I do not make excuses. I exist and so do you. There is one beautiful world that is home to us all. That is enough for us to share. I am not preaching. I am just contemplating.
Our stunning planet is worth saving. Imagine it saved.
Beautiful horizons from the space station.
Just Imagine

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace

You, you may say 
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world

You, you may say 
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one
No Heaven
No Hell
 No Countries
 No Possessions
No Religions
'Just Love'

Bare your body for peace and justice.
Baring Witness to the Occupy Movement 

My page on Human Rights 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here or in side bar or you can email me at pepispictures@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...